Bill Due Dates
Water bills are due on the 15th of every month before 5 pm to avoid the 10% penalty. Penalties are added at 5 pm on the 15th. Bills must be paid by 5 pm on the 25th of each month to avoid being disconnected. We will no longer honor payments in the drop box after 5 pm on the 25th.
Should you have specific questions regarding your bill or service, please feel free to call Town Hall at 704-263-4779.
New residents can set up utilities by completing the Utility Service Application (PDF).
Trash service is provided by Waste Connections. Should you have any questions regarding your service or a missed pick-up, please call Waste Connections (formerly Advanced Disposal) at 704-596-9428. Missed pick-ups must be reported within 24 hours.
- 01-08-2018 Coin Acceptance Policy (PDF)
- 2020 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report (PDF)
- 2021 Recycle Schedule (PDF)
- 2022 Recycle Schedule (PDF)
- Annual Wastewater Collection System Report FY2021 Completed (PDF)
- Backflow Test Form (PDF)
- Bank Draft Authorization Agreement (PDF)
- Citizen's Guide to Stormwater (PDF)
- Fats, Oils and Greases Information (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2021 to 2022 Water and Sewer Fee Schedule (PDF)
- Water and Sewer Rates (PDF)