Can I get an adjustment on my water bill for a leak?

Yes. If a leak has occurred and been repaired, residents may bring their bill and repair receipt to Town Hall for a one-time adjustment. This type of adjustment can be used one time per calendar year.

The repair receipt must be presented in order for the adjustment to be processed.

Comments are closed.