Can I get an adjustment for filling up my swimming pool?

Swimming pool adjustments are offered once per calendar year. The adjustment will be made only to the sewer charges.

Residents must pay for the water fee as it is stated on their bill.

If you would like your yearly adjustment applied, please bring your bill to Town Hall.

Comments are closed.