Town of Stanley, North Carolina
Planning and Zoning Ordinances and Applications
Documents should be completed in entirety before being turned in to Town Hall for review.
- Zoning Map (20.4mb – allow significant time for file to download/load fully)
Ordinances (click to download PDF)
- Stanley NC Zoning Ordinance and Sign 5-7-2007
- Subdivision Ordinance
- Town of Stanley Sign Ordinance
Applications (click to download PDF)
*Applications will only be accepted if completed in entirety, including parcel number and the setbacks for your project. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed until completed. Applications may be turned in at Town Hall or emailed to email@example.com. Permits will be reviewed as quickly as possible. Please allow 5 business days before following up on a permit. Once approved, permits may be paid for online and returned via email or at Town Hall and collected in person. Before submitting your application, please be sure that you are within the Town of Stanley Zoning Jurisdiction.*
Visit Gaston County GIS to obtain your parcel number.
- Residential Zoning Permit Application
- Commercial Zoning Permit Application
- Sign Permit
- Zoning Appeal, Variance and General Application
To report a code violation, please use our Code Violation Complaint Form.